- Partition my hdd
- Hdd partition types - Articles
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution - Forum - Hardware
- USB HDD's are not recognised on new computer - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Download xvideoservicethief 2019 linux hdd - Download
- Which of the following is not a part of logical structure of a hdd? - Guide
Yes you can. But, not without getting some new software. Windows itself can't do what you want. I use Partition Commander to do this kind of task. Go to Cnet and search for partition software. there are a few free programs that will do what you want. If you have valuable data on the drive I would buy Partition Commander or the Norton Partition Magic product to be safe. they cost $45 to $99.