File deleted!!

Closed
rakhi - Mar 15, 2010 at 02:16 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 16, 2010 at 02:43 PM
Hello,
please help me... my son was born on 20th march 2008 . we clicked his sweet memories . and transfered those pic from digital camera to laptop.(*created a file) but my hus by mistake deleted the file , but the biggest problem is he does't have that same laptop . it was his office laptop. so is there any miracle is possible? can i get those pics back . we dont have those photo's saved anywhere :( please help me!!!
Related:

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Mar 15, 2010 at 06:18 AM
Hi there,

Yes its possible to get them back ,by using recovery tools ,use link below and get the recovery software available for download:

https://ccm.net/download/s/recover

Thanks
Blocked Profile
Mar 16, 2010 at 02:43 PM
If you dont have the laptop anymore then your only chance is that they might be on the camera's memory card still. It is possible to recover deleted photos from a camera memory card but it depends on what’s happened since the photos were deleted. If you've used the camera and the same card a lot in the meantime then its unlikely. However, it wont cost you anything to find out if they can be recovered.

When you delete photos the data itself isn’t deleted, just the index entry that says where the data for those files is located. The space containing the deleted photos is also now marked as free space so it is available to the system for any new files to be written there instead. If and when that happens, then it becomes too late to recover your deleted photos so it is very, very important to not save any new files or data to the device concerned.

One of the easiest ways to see if your deleted pictures can be recovered is to download some photo recovery software.

You'll then need to connect your camera to the PC using the USB cable that probably came with it, or if not, take the memory card from the phone and put it in a card reader connected to the PC.

One tip is to try the free trial version of a good commercial product that will scan the vamera's card for deleted pictures and show you exactly what pictures can be recovered. At least that will show you if you can recover the deleted photos at all or if it’s too late already.

You can find more useful information on how to recover deleted photos here.