Problems installing Diablo 2

Closed
EtotheC - Mar 16, 2010 at 10:32 PM
 planet - Apr 13, 2010 at 05:24 PM
Hello,
My issue is that I installed the game through a virtual drive and everything worked fine..i installed diablo II and then installed the expansion pack. Everything was set to play until i went to click play and i get the same message everytime. Please insert the expansion cd into the drive. I was under the assumption that that was what the virtual drive was for (daemon tools. poweriso what it may be) Even when i mount the nessecary disks, the diablo screen will come up fine, asking me if i want to play, ill click yes and it will say plz insert the disk. I have the cracks done properly, so if anyone could help i would appreciate it. Oh yea as i was doing research on this i came across somebody saying that some games require the cd to be loaded into the d drive iso or real thing. i tried relettering drives no sucess, any truth to that?
Related:

3 responses

Install ptach 1.13 off diablo 2 website
Install Patch?
Just go to www.planetofapps.wordpress.com then go to chat an email support and follow the instructions to be in a live chat with pc and mac professionals that will help you with any pc or electronic device problem