V3614au sound gone

Closed
vavamiracle Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2010 - Mar 26, 2010 at 06:19 AM
vavamiracle Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2010 - Mar 28, 2010 at 12:10 PM
hi, my laptop just take back from service center few weeks ago.. because of laptop cannot on..

i facing a problem that the audio sound was disappear..

starting few days is just need to restart the laptop then sound will come back...

but now even getting few times restart... still didn't have any sound..

at control panel audio sound.. it's just write that "no audio sound".. and cant click anything..

device manager i have check there is no missing driver for audio sound.

i have try to install the software from the support driver... cannot install and get no media driver ERROR..

Another things i found out that when laptop got sound.. its using for conenxant audio sound.. when the laptop didnt have any sound.. the control panel and device manager din have "conenxant audio sound device"... seems like the software was disappear...

my laptop is:
windows xp 2002 sp2
compaq presario v3614au
AMD turion 64x2

wat can i do for my laptop to get back the sound?

Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Mar 26, 2010 at 08:57 AM
Hi there,

Open run and type msconfig then on the general tab select to run on normal startup apply and restart machine to get the settings to have effect,

Thanks
vavamiracle Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2010
Mar 28, 2010 at 12:10 PM
after i try this way.. its work for few times.. after that its doesn't work again...

so i try to uninstall the driver.. but it's getting more bad.. when i install the driver back but all showing ERROR..

izzit format the laptop is the last resolving way? i have try many ways to make it but still the same...