Why goes off an on maybe every 2 hours

[Closed]
-
 harshu -
Hello,
Why does my computer goes off black then comes back on ok? It does this once in a while maybe every 2 hours or so. I do not like this at all please help me .

5 replies

It's not a difficult task.I thought an idea and it worked.Just change the year to 2008.The problem is solved.
I think they wrote a program to make it do like that after it's test period.so i just changed the year.If any one found any other solution please mail to vamsidragon@gmail.com
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

THIS WORKED THANK YOU vamsi !!!!!!!!!
this work for me too,
is there a patch i can use so i can change my system clock back to normal

Please email me. Hackmxc@yahoo.com
this is working but when i changed date and time settings internert is showing problems, plz do u hve solution fr this
Registration date
Sunday October 12, 2008
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2008
dear Why goes off an on maybe every 2 hours f/m

well i have been in the same situation and the same thing i can say to you is have some
one check it out i tried fixing my computer when it did that and lets it didn't end up well
if you need any one to talk to at all send me a message i have been in alot of situations so i think i can
help you in situations xsashax
can u help me wth this problm
Because it is an RC version of Windows 7 and will expire on July 01, 2010. And it will cause bi-hourly shutdown starting on March 01, 2010. I suggest you wil change your date on the computer (before march 1). It is proven to prevent bi-hourly shutdown. Nice Day!
my computer restarts every 2 hours
Cool. Thanks guys for posting the date change fix. Reboots were driving me nuts. The only two things I can think of to contribute are:

1. If your computer has incorrect time, it might mess-up networking to other computers or cause strange system behavior.

2. I was thinking of "upgrading" my expiring RC install of Windows with a Retail copy. But I think it's better to just install clean to either another partition, or backup the data, reformat, and start fresh.