Recovery problem

Closed
luke - Oct 18, 2008 at 09:43 PM
paraphone Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday September 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2009 - Oct 19, 2008 at 08:10 AM
Hello,
i am having a problem similar to your guy's but the problem is i try to start up my computer but when it gets the the "windows" screen with the flag and the loading bar it will restart the whole start up process and it will keep doing that until finally i unplug the freakin thing but every once in a while it will finally load up so one time i finally decided to do the recovery thing and it worked and all but now i dont know how to get any of my files back, and that stuff is not something i can afford to lose like high priority wise, but i know it is on there somewhere so if you could help it would be much appreciated

1 response

paraphone Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday September 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2009 1
Oct 19, 2008 at 08:10 AM
hey there,

try to see in the local disk c: if some of the files are there because you may find there.

also just check in the my documents and alternatively you can do something is that you can just try to start the search wizard and try to search for a particular file and all the rest will be there.