Related:
- Make my folder protected with password
- Anvi folder locker forgot password - Guide
- Kmspico password ✓ - Software Forum
- Folder lock forgot password ✓ - System software Forum
- I need a password for this kmspico files ✓ - Software Forum
- Lava keypad mobile reset password ✓ - Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
1 response
Windows has no built-in capability to set a password on a folder. You need a special program for this. There are a number of programs that can do the job. I recommend the one I use, which is Folder Password Expert:
https://www.folder-password-expert.com/
It is not free but stable and easy to use. If you are interested in a free program, try TrueCrypt. It is an open source program for advanced users. Very powerful. Highly recommended.
https://www.folder-password-expert.com/
It is not free but stable and easy to use. If you are interested in a free program, try TrueCrypt. It is an open source program for advanced users. Very powerful. Highly recommended.