Help!!! msn won't sign in...

Closed
bech bech - Oct 21, 2008 at 02:17 PM
 lollipop - Nov 14, 2010 at 07:18 AM
Hello,
hi while i was signing in into my msn;a box appears and says that i need the permission of one my parents to sign in so i wrote my dad's account and password and then they asked for the code of the payment card they said they won't take any money but to only verify that i'm an adulte so what's this problem i can't sign in becausei'm not an adulte what is this silliness i'm an adulte so please help i doubt that on eof my friends did something to my msn it is for sure ....
Related:

3 responses

Hi

Please do not give out any CredirCard detail.

Microsoft do not ask for CC unless they require and for sure if they require to verify account, then true Microsoft representative would create a case and will request to ask one of your parent to complete the call at suitable time.

Any legit company ask for any sort of credit card information make sure you see the yellow lock at the right side of task bar.

If you have any query then do not hesitate to contact back.

Thanks

Jo
Thx Jo for the help but i have the same problem too
i sent the email to my mom but when she trys to log into her account she gets that same page I did can u help plz?
By Any chance do you have a firewall installed?

A permission box appeared to select yes or no or allow or block? if thats the case I can not do something from this end but you have to go in to windows defender and remove a block which is stopping her to go on net,
melana Posts 70 Registration date Tuesday March 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 10
Oct 23, 2008 at 11:05 AM
hi bech bech,
this can be that someone has hacked ur msn or else it is overcrowded and therefore just try it several times ansd it will be ok ;-)
i tried 100 times and won't work do u know some kind of software or site that can help please
Jo > bech bech
Nov 14, 2008 at 04:01 PM
Hi Bech Bech

Do you have a Firewall? it might be that the firewall has blocked your access. please post the screenshot of the error message, the one you recieve when you try to log in to.

I can help you for sure.

Also want to know if your parents are aware of the issue or not? as this information could make a vast different.

Please take a time to reply to me, as this is not at all an issue, we can get your problem sorted in no time.
guest > bech bech
Nov 14, 2008 at 04:47 PM
try to login throw here its a way to do it remember to allow Pop-up blocker .

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/

Regards

V
hi my firewall settings are all ok and it allows access to my msn but this person hacked my msn and did that problem to me here is his msn lupetto89cosenza@hotmail.it he is italien...
maher > guest
Nov 21, 2008 at 03:01 PM
still the same problem nothing changed...
GiantLeap Posts 85 Registration date Saturday November 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2008 45
Dec 2, 2008 at 02:31 AM
just open another msn account
It wont work with parential setting.
GiantLeap Posts 85 Registration date Saturday November 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2008 45 > Jo
Dec 2, 2008 at 10:25 AM
ask your daddy to unlock it for you. it's xmas soon...
Jo > GiantLeap Posts 85 Registration date Saturday November 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2008
Dec 2, 2008 at 10:44 AM
Why are you replaying to me? I am just an windows admin person who is trying to contribute solution on this website. if you have to provide answer then go to the top of the page and reply to the requester.

Thanks
Jo
GiantLeap Posts 85 Registration date Saturday November 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2008 45 > Jo
Dec 2, 2008 at 01:00 PM
wahahahha))) sorry)
youre computer is mad!