After formatting my pc system reboots with BS

[Closed]
-
 Klaus -
Hi,

I am using Windows XP and it was working fine since long. But all of a sudden it started giving me blue screen error. I thought this could be an issue with OS, I formatted my C drive twice, but still the same issue. The system will work fine for some time but again gives a blue screen error and reboots automatically.

I have written the whole thing on, its like below -

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Run a system diagnostic utility supplied by your hardware manufacturer.
Run a memory check and check for a mismatched memory.
Disable Bios memory option such as caching or shadowing.

*** STOP : 0X0000007f (0X0000000A, 0X00000000, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)

I was getting this error before formatting, so i formatted and even after that, it is giving me the same error. My system works fine in safe mode but the issues is in normal mode. I am not able to resolve this problem and really pissed off.

How to disable Bios memory option such as caching or shadowing ? I tried going to those options but i couldn't seem to be successful. I am having ASUS M2N-MX Mother board and AMD Athlon Processor 64x2 Dual Core processor 3800+. I have Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 with 2GB RAM. I have tried couple of steps which i found on different forums, but could not fix the issue.

Please help me out in fixing this one. Please email me the answers at my id - Email ID removed for security . Please help me out guys.....

Many Many thanks in advance to all for going through my issue..

Awaiting a response...!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Avinaash Kasat.

1 reply

Just install "Ubuntu" - fully windows based, with all office applications (Words. Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc - only different name, fully compatible with Windows) - after all NO LICENSE FEES and copyright sh*t .... :)

No driver hassle, automatic updates - all I can say is kiss Windows Good-Bye.

Startup in lightning speed - 10 seconds :))
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!