After formatting my pc system reboots with BS

Closed
avinaash - Apr 17, 2010 at 08:34 PM
 Klaus - Apr 18, 2010 at 02:23 AM
Hi,

I am using Windows XP and it was working fine since long. But all of a sudden it started giving me blue screen error. I thought this could be an issue with OS, I formatted my C drive twice, but still the same issue. The system will work fine for some time but again gives a blue screen error and reboots automatically.

I have written the whole thing on, its like below -

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Run a system diagnostic utility supplied by your hardware manufacturer.
Run a memory check and check for a mismatched memory.
Disable Bios memory option such as caching or shadowing.

*** STOP : 0X0000007f (0X0000000A, 0X00000000, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)

I was getting this error before formatting, so i formatted and even after that, it is giving me the same error. My system works fine in safe mode but the issues is in normal mode. I am not able to resolve this problem and really pissed off.

How to disable Bios memory option such as caching or shadowing ? I tried going to those options but i couldn't seem to be successful. I am having ASUS M2N-MX Mother board and AMD Athlon Processor 64x2 Dual Core processor 3800+. I have Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 with 2GB RAM. I have tried couple of steps which i found on different forums, but could not fix the issue.

Please help me out in fixing this one. Please email me the answers at my id - Email ID removed for security . Please help me out guys.....

Many Many thanks in advance to all for going through my issue..

Awaiting a response...!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Avinaash Kasat.
Related:

1 response

Just install "Ubuntu" - fully windows based, with all office applications (Words. Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc - only different name, fully compatible with Windows) - after all NO LICENSE FEES and copyright sh*t .... :)

No driver hassle, automatic updates - all I can say is kiss Windows Good-Bye.

Startup in lightning speed - 10 seconds :))