This'll Sound Weird

Closed
jt4ugsan - Apr 24, 2010 at 08:48 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Apr 25, 2010 at 12:55 PM
I have an old-school Sony Vaio running on XP Home Adt.

I have a problem: I'm flying completely blind. All I have is keyboard commands .

I came by this predicament by having stepped on the LCD monitor twice. I was stumbling around both times with a hella hangover.

It's my own fault. I had it working orig. of course. Inevitably I started tinkering w/ the settings-- well, that brings me to here.

I need someone who can count, & spend about 10/15 min counting tabs & arrow commands to get from right clicking on the desktop to properties then tab down to settings. Enable 2. Multiple Monitor, make the external display the primary monitor, & then applying the settings.

If you're willing, please send me that list.

Please, don't send me the wrong commands; I'll be completely lost.
I have over 1500 songs on this heap. I have to get my music uploaded onto Mobile Me acct. b4 the damned thing completely crashes & burns. I loose for years worth of music.

Thanks for reading.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 25, 2010 at 12:55 PM
pull the hard drive and put it in a USB external enclosure. That converts it to an external dive.

Good Luck