Desperate to get my files back!Please help me

Closed
lizzy - May 2, 2010 at 05:54 AM
truepcgeek Posts 1 Registration date Monday May 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010 - May 3, 2010 at 12:15 AM
Hello everybody.. right the problem is that i was trying to make my partner a part of the computer his own so i thought il make him a user account, like an idiot i made his the administrator not really knowing what i was doing, and now all my files have completly gone, and my account has gone too.
everythings just wanished, my cvs, covering letters, photos, music, films... i have no idea how to get my stuff back, is it possible to get it all back?
please could you help me if you know anything about this, i would really appreciate it.
im lost without all my stuff, it might not be possible i know but i thought i might aswell ask around.
you can either write back to me on here if you like or to my email if you can help me

thanks alot
lizzy

Related:

1 response

truepcgeek Posts 1 Registration date Monday May 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 12:15 AM
Izzy I can try to help email me so e more detail at- truepcgeek@comcast.net and I will help to the best of my ability! My name is Jeff