No audio output device installed

Closed
shafiq - Oct 30, 2008 at 08:05 AM
 lawee - Jun 11, 2009 at 05:20 AM
Hello,
i have sound problem, my com audio output is not working,how am installed it? window ista.

thanks.
Related:

10 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 30, 2008 at 08:40 PM
Right click "My Computer" and select "Manage" then click on "Device Manager" then click on the + next to "Sound, video and game controllers" that should list one or more controllers. Does one have a yellow question mark? If so right click on that controller and select "update Driver software" - windows should then update your software.

If the above does not solve your problem you will need to manually download the audio driver software and install it.
Williammark001
Nov 3, 2008 at 05:27 AM
hey i follow the steps but when i clicked the device manager there are no + next to sound..pls help

thx
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826 > Williammark001
Nov 3, 2008 at 02:13 PM
go to START - CONTROL PANEL - CLASSIC VIEW - ADD HARDWARE - SEARCH FOR AND INSTALL THE HARDWARE ...

windows should find the sound card/chip - if it doesn't You have a hardware problem not a software one
nao > Williammark001
Nov 8, 2008 at 05:03 AM
Had the same problem. According to www.noaudiooutput.com it's probably a driver problem. Check them out they had several suggestions including a video. Helped me out.
Jackson > xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019
Nov 9, 2008 at 03:12 AM
I had the same problem and I followed the instructions given to you.I was able to solve mine.Go to Start-control panel-Classic view-Add Hardware, then scroll to sound, video and click on it.Coose the manufacturer and the driver you want.That should solve your problem.
tq so much.... its really work ;)...
no audio output device installed
I don't know how to installed audio output on my computer,please help me.
dadynona Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2009
May 22, 2009 at 07:12 PM
Hello, i have sound problem, my com audio output is not working,how am installed it? window ista. thanks.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i need an update program that doesn't ask for payments. the advice given about going to device manager didn't work for me.
i followed the update driver instructions under device manager, and it said that it failed due to an unknown error. I don't know what to do. I need a driver download thing that doesn't ask for payments
Hi,
Friend This is RAMESH.
Sound is not working yes. But u installed your Windows Vista..........Normally vista automatically taken all the drivers. But sound is not coming means your Mother Board Sound IC or Transistor fault. Please check it. I am one of the leading (COMPANY) chip leval service in inida.
Vilinus Posts 5 Registration date Sunday April 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2009
Apr 6, 2009 at 09:24 PM
kudos. finally someone is looking in the right direction. if i hear another bit of advice telling people to update their driver i will puke my beans man. good studying
v
meeranshaik90
Jan 20, 2009 at 01:27 PM
i have sound promblem
same problem...diffrent cause maybe...recently installed a 2g memmory stick instead of the two 512....everything worked just fine....looked up specs for other hardware it said i could have 3g of ram..got another 2g ....stuck it in...(no audio device installed)....BUt playing games was faster so therefor i think it kind of excepted it....so took one of the rams out sound sorted but i want my ram in....even if its recognising just 3g better than 2g eh,,,,obviously the drivers there Any suggestions ..ive same os on other hard drive willing to experiment,,
l formatted my hp computer when it crushed.When l loaded back its operating system no sound came in.
What can l do to resolve this problem.
go to sounds and controllers...look for your device it will probably say its theirs no devices installed, then go to install updates and let the computer search online this may take about ten minutes but it worked for mine and i have an hp pavillion laptop
Vilinus Posts 5 Registration date Sunday April 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2009
Apr 6, 2009 at 09:28 PM
in most cases the same problem will arise. what 2 do? Something is funking up our motherboard