Upside down screen display

Solved/Closed
gerry - Updated on Jun 8, 2017 at 05:29 AM
 norm_du_partie_communiste - Nov 10, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Hello,
My screen displays upside down! I run Vista on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. On two of the three user profiles set up, the screen now displays upside down and the mouse operates in reverse directionally! My daughter cannot remember how she managed this creativity so I'd be very grateful if anyone knows the solution. Not sure if it is a Windows option on something on the Laptop.
Thanks for your help
Gerry

70 responses

thanks bhaji
that helped me too, thanks!
thank you for this! I lent on my laptop buttons by accident. what a pointless feature!
thnx guys....really appreciate ....i thought it was a virus
I have a slightly different problem. The home screen and everything else is working just fine, but today, any video that I open is up side down. I tried all my different video playback software such as Windows Media Player, Real Player and MPSTAR with no luck. The upside down problem only occurs when I playback a video!

How can I fix this problem?

Thank you

Regards,
Feher

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thnak you so much
thanks sandeep! was about to start crying! lol
Cheers mate you are a life saver. Leant on keyboard by accident did'nt have a clue what i'd done!
It doesn't on my Vista HP!
Sorry, I doesn't work on my HP.
OMG!! thank you so much. works right away. :)
Thanks for that.
Thank you. My cat has a habit of sitting on my husband's laptop. She often changes things and fortunately he has a good sense of humour. I was able to google the solution from my computer and, thankfully, I still have a cat.
Why does it go upside down? Is it a glitch or does it actually have a purpose?
thank you u just solved my problem..
ctrl+alt+arrow keys
Hey mate just press. Crtl+Alt Then press the down key or up. And the it will go black for 1 second then. DONE
IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TRIED IT BUT IT DIDNT EVEN WORK
Yes it does.
Thank you - it does work! How do kids manage to do these things???
my son also managed this creativity on my gateway with window vista....I called tech support and they was like um your computer have a virus and was gonna charge me a heap of money like $139 dollar to undone the problem so I went to this site...THANK A MILLION YOU SAVE THE DAY!!!!