Sony mp4 NWZ-E443 can't open on laptop!!

Closed
corade - May 20, 2010 at 04:19 PM
 Nagaraj - Oct 7, 2010 at 01:18 AM
Hello,

I have installed windows 7 ultimate on laptop and when i connect my walkman on the laoptop i have the message (on sony mp4 player): connected usb. the timer and alarm become invalid andon my laptop i can see the new drive for the walkman but when i try to open nothing happens.
I have tried to change the portable device in My Computer - Device manager - from USB to MTP and vice versa but nothing happens.
If i tried to open the mp4 player to listen to music it stars to open ( that blue welocme screen) and then suddenly close, without showing me the list of songs or anything i have on the mp4 player.
can you please help me?

Related:

2 responses

suresh bhandary
Jul 27, 2010 at 08:34 AM
i have loaded window media palyer 11 & then i copy song then i paste the mesage is command line option syntex error
To

Sony Walkman makers,

Your products are used world wide. But it is really disgusting to find it difficult to work small things with smaller devices like yours. I have'nt been able to copy video files to the Sony Walkman I bought. The files formats recommended by you, when copied, were responded "Invalid File Format". Please help. Make things easy for lay men, and you can win more appreciation.

A disappointed customer.