- Sony walkman nwz-b183f startup error
- How to reset sony walkman nwz-b183f - Best answers
- Sony walkman nwz-b183f no display - Best answers
- Sony walkman power off button stuck ✓ - Forum - Software
- Sony walkman series nwz-b133f FORMAT ERROR - Forum - System software
- Sony walkman nwz-b142f battery replacement ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Sony walkman nwz-e354 wont connect ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Sony walkman nwz-e344 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
my portable device is detected on computer and other displayed functions are seen clearly as a healthy device. But does not works after plugging it out from charger or computer.Any solution for my problem?!Or please let me know whether it will recover or IT's time to dispose it.
First let the player charge all night. The USB charge rate is very slow and a few minutes will not charge a fully discharged device.
Mine is totally stop working and has a light but it seems like a Shocked Mp3 ! :( I dunno wat can I do !!!?
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question