I have been trying to access my hotmail account several times now, and every time i try to access it says " there is a problem with your windows live id. I tried accessing through messenger as well as passport.net, but i still could not access it.
At first i noticed something was wrong as my blackberry service sent me a message stating that it no longer received e-mails and asked me to update password. ( this was not the case obviously)
Does anyone know why is this?
I also tried to verify if it had been deleted, so i sent an email from my gmail account, since it didnt get back, i assume it has not been deleted.
If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/ * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !
Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!