Restoring back to original Vista

Closed
bighen - May 22, 2010 at 02:46 PM
tchak1 Posts 7 Registration date Friday May 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 23, 2010 - May 22, 2010 at 04:25 PM
Hello,
I seem to have a messed up Vista system and want to Restore everything back to the way it was when I bought the HP Pavilion. My first problem was when I attached an externat hard drive. It was then the "J" drive. Everything was okey. Then one day it came up as the "F" drive and since then I cannot edit and save anything that I have on the drive. I do a lot of HTML and JAVA programs and now I can't update them. Also, the system seems to be running veeeeeeery slow. I tried cleaning my Registry but that doesn't seem to help. I will be the first to admit that I am not very good understanding the inner workings of a home computer, so if anyone can help me fix my problem with the F dirve and tell me how to get all the junk off my computer with/without a system restore, I would reeeeeeeally be greatful.

Thanks,
Related:

1 response

tchak1 Posts 7 Registration date Friday May 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 23, 2010
May 22, 2010 at 04:25 PM
Symptoms of a virus.

Do you have any antivirus programs on your pc?