Computer Laptop won't boot, blank monitor

Closed
amberlee - May 23, 2010 at 09:06 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 28, 2010 at 01:16 AM
Hello,

I have a real problem w/ my Dell XPS M2010. I tried to find some answers via previous discussions, but most seem to be related to a regular desktop.
I was checking my email and suddenly my computer screen went blankI could hear everything running in the background. so immediately i thought my video card went out. I shut it down then tried to turn it on and now the lights come on, but nothing boots up, I can hear the fan in the background, but nothing boots up.
I actually left the computer alone for a month and used a backup one for a while.
I literally about an hour ago went to turn on the computer to get out a disk that I had left in there from before it went on the fritz and it turned on. Booted up, went to my desktop, but when I tried to maneaver thru it. the keyboard, mouse, nothing would work. It was just frozen. So I shut it down and rebooted and it went back to the black screen without booting up again.
I tried the removing the power cord and pressing the on button trick i saw on here, but it didnt work.
Can anyone help. I use that computer for my business and have been lost without it. It has many files I need that I cannot access.
Please help!
Amber

Related:

2 responses

restoredisks.com
Blocked Profile
May 28, 2010 at 01:16 AM
No need to worry about it lot of solutions are available here. Either you can buy a laptop recovery software or can get help from laptop recovery services company. I will recommend you for Stellar Information Systems Ltd., the foremost Laptop Data Recovery service provider offers absolute and systematic data recovery in all physical data loss situations. With vast experience and deep exposure to all recovery tools and techniques, the data recovery professionals at Stellar perform Laptop Hard Drive Recovery in controlled and sterile lab environment of Class-100 Clean room. To know more visit at https://www.stellarinfo.co.in/services/laptop-data-recovery.php