Wireless

Closed
Dan - Nov 9, 2008 at 08:14 PM
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 - Nov 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Hello,
I have a wireless Linksys router and it has been working fine for a while. I use the wireless linksys usb adaptor. Just recently the program on my computer, the little icon next to the time on my task bar that allows me to select the wireless network I want to connect to, disappeared. I can not find this window anywhere and I cant get connected to tehe network. All I see is the linksys program down there and that is no help. When I right click it theres an option called "Use XP wireless config." but that does nothing when I click it. is there anyway to find this window to select my wireless network without the icon in the corner near the time showing up?

1 response

rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Nov 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Click on Start, Control Panel and open Network Connections..............Right click on the icon that identifies your connection and make sure there's a check mark in the box "Show icon in notification area when connected."