How to save pics from F drive on my computer?

Closed
me - Jun 4, 2010 at 12:04 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Jun 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Hello,

I've done this a million times before, but for some reason, I couldn't get it to work this morning... I inserted the memory stick into my computer and it came up properly, meaning I could view all the pics and the content was right there. But every time I tried to copy photos and place them in a new folder to store/save on my computer, it kept flashing a screen asking if I wanted to make a duplicate copy, write over the existing copy, or cancel. I tried all three - it simply keeps re-saving them on/as F drive, meaning once the device is removed, the pics are no longer on my computer (obviously). How do I tell it to make copies of the pics and store them either in "Pictures" or in a new folder on my computer???

Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Hi there,

Have you tried making a new folder or copy to another location on system?please revert back with more information.

Thanks