How do i retrive my songs from itunes

Closed
mikk - Jun 11, 2010 at 01:15 PM
 Bee - Apr 6, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Hello, i just bought the shuffle..paid for and installed my first playlist from itunes store...next day i bought another gift certificate....synced those purchases and deleted my first playlist....didn't manually sync it..so....my purchases from the first playlist are not anywhere..there not in my library and i remember a pop up asking me if i wanted to back up my songs...i hit the later button and forgot about it...how do i retrieve the first playlist and what do i have to do to save my purchases...so this does,nt happen again? 50$ worth of music missing....PLEASE HELP!!!!

1 response

Open up itunes. Then you have to autherize this computer by clicking STORE at the top page. Once thats done click purchases in the store section on the left hand side. You should see a list of all the songs you ever purchased , from there you should see a download prompt in the right side ( once u purchase songs from itunes u never have to repurchase them to transfer to anther cumputer Mac or Pc) hit the prompt and the download should happen.