How to add custom music in GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas for the PC is surprisingly customisable. Besides a large list of cheats and mods, it is also possible to add your own music into the game. This article will show you how to customise the GTA San Andreas soundtrack on PC and console.
How to add custom background music in GTA San Andreas on PC?
To add your own songs and playlists to GTA San Andreas, you will need to Scan user tracks in the Audio config menu. These are the necessary steps that you need to take to do so.
- First click on Start > My Documents > Rockstar Games > GTA > User Music.
- Then, start GTA San Andreas. Now, go to Options > Audio config > personal songs options and click on Scan user tracks.
Now, the audio will be played in the background. When you take a vehicle, change the radio channel to the user tracks player, this station is between WCTR and Radio Off.
Can you add custom music on consoles?
Yes, if you add your chosen music to your PlayStation or Xbox console and save it to the console's hard drive, you should then be able to add it in game. Once the music is saved to your console, open GTA SA, then go to the radio. There should be a radio station called user tracks player. Like with the PC version, this radio station should be between WCTR and Radio Off. Your music should appear here. If it doesn't, try turning your console off and on, and double check that the music has been saved to your hard drive.
- Gta san andreas custom music
- Gta san andreas user tracks
- Gta san andreas definitive edition user tracks
- Ultimate custom night > Download - Horror
- Gta san andreas resolution fix > Guide
- Gta 1 download > Download - Action and adventure
- Gta 5 download apk pc > Download - Action and adventure
- Wrong disc inserted gta san andreas [solved] > GTA Forum