- Downgrade vista to xp without cd
- How to reformat windows vista - Best answers
- Downgrade vista to xp - Best answers
- Downgrade windows 7 to xp without cd ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Toshiba satellite factory reset windows vista ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Windows vista hidden admin account - How-To - Windows Vista
- How to reset windows vista home premium - Guide
- Factory reset toshiba satellite laptop windows vista ✓ - Forum - Laptop
I am went everyone on Vista, I do not like it at all. I have lost info on computer 2x and at one time I downloaded the neccessary downloads and I could not get on line after that. I am not a computer whiz so plz could some one give me step by step directions on how to downgrade to xp
i have hp notebook dv6500 preinstalled vista but I want to installed xp where to get drivers for lancard
Hi I just want the drivers for my new HP Pavilion tx 1332la which I did downgrade from Vista to XP... Thanks Peace and Love to ALL...
that is not true if I got a windows 2000 I could put it to xp so you can downgrade it get an external hardrive and move all your personal stuff to it and then instert the disc and install all the data on the disc I am doing it myself for 3 years now so it can be done! hope it all goes well!
LOOK THIS IS SIMPLE .YOU CAN DO THIS 2 WAYS I MYSELFE HAVE DONE THIS ON ALL MY NEW PC'S .FIRST OFF IF YOU HAVE DUAL DRIVES GO TO DOS MODE AND INSTALL XP ON ONE PARTISION AND LEAVE VISTA ON THE OTHER ...OR GET A EXTERNAL DRIVE DOWNLOAD THE USB AND NETWORK DRIVERS ONLY ON TO THE EXTERNAL THEN NUKE IT LOAD XP TO AO9 AND THEN PLUG IN THE EXTERNAL AND LOAD YOUR NETWORK DRIVERS ,THEN GO TO HP'S SITE AND DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING ELSE ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR SERVICE TAG OR MODEL NUMBER GOOD LUCK.............