Please, Helppp! my password has been hacked!

Closed
RND Baby Lauren Velincia - Nov 25, 2008 at 05:31 AM
 prince - Jan 31, 2009 at 09:54 AM
Hello,

I want to cancel my msn account which had been hacked!! But the problem is, that, i can't open it, as if you don't know it's been hacked, so please anyone, knows how to hacked, and how to cancel my masn account, i will really appreciate it, and promise to send anything, though, except cars, houses, money that reaches $400, and that's all. thyx, so, please hellppp!!! if u did, i will promise to help!!! =)? thyx

3 responses

want to change my password
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Jan 2, 2009 at 06:20 PM
Hello,
If you lost your MSN password go to MSN email support : https://support.live.com/default.aspx, click on "Windows Live ID" into the list , click on "Why can't I sign in? ", click on "Get more help" (to right bottom) then click on "Get support"

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity : 
    * Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
    * Your first name ant full name.
    * Your date of birth (month / day / year).
    * Your country.
    * The state, province or department in which you reside.
    * Your zip code.
    * The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org
    * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
    * Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
    * Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
    * The date and approximate time of your last login.
    * The information below:
          o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
                + Examples of  files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
                + Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
                + Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages. 
          o For Windows Live Messenger user :
                +  Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
                + The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger. 
          o For Xbox Live users :
                + The number of prepaid card for your Xbox (This information must match the email address you used to connect). 
          o For subscribers to paid services (Windows Live Hotmail Plus or Microsoft Office Live):
                + The last four digits of your payment.
                + The full name as it appears on the card.
                + The expiration date of your payment as it appears on your card. 

VERY IMPORTANT! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations!
 Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account. ! 

Best regards
hello how are you doing to day plz can you help me with something plz some one has hacked my yahoo password and plz i want to to help me to fined back my password i no that you can help you are the only one that can help me to fined my password okay thank you for your help hop yo hear from you back !!