Your account has been disabled. please see yo

Closed
farook - Jun 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jun 27, 2010 at 03:15 AM
Hello,

i have new laptop toshiba with windows 7, yesterday when iam try to open some players to watch films, i have seen pop uo sing came and i open it and i click to open for temporarily and it show some error. i close it and shutdown. Nexy day i open windows open normally and immediately it closed.
i can't go in to windows in normal mode but i can go in safe mode. can u give solution

3 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM
let me know message that is being displayed when you are trying to login into your user account.
hai, it is a new laptop with windows 7, i only created administrator password,i didn't give any user account name and password, (yesterday when iam try to open some players to watch films, i have seen pop uo sing came and i open it and i click to open for temporarily and it show some error. i close it and shutdown. Nexy day i open windows open normally and immediately it closed.
i can't go in to windows in normal mode but i can go in safe mode.). if i type adminsitrator password correctly, it is showing your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator. If i give worng password, it is showing incorrect password. Then i went in to safe mode and i remove the passwrod, again the same (but it is not asking any passwrod). can u give me sloution. thk
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 27, 2010 at 03:15 AM
Hi farook,

Try this 1,

To go "Safe Mode" and follow these instructions.

1) Right click on "My Computer"-----> click on "Manage"--> "Computer

Management" Window will be opened.

2) At left side double click on "Local Users and Groups" ----> under it, click on

"Users"---->Now at the right click you can find all the users.

3) Now select your user and right click on it----->Select "Properties"---->then

uncheck the checkbox "Account is disabled". (Note: if account is locked option

is also selected, then uncheck that option also)

Then Click on OK--->close the computer management window

4) Restart your PC and try to login in normal mode.