I need Help with facebook!

Closed
Taylor - Jun 29, 2010 at 12:59 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 29, 2010 at 05:05 PM
Hello,

I have a facebook and it was working fine yesterdy but then i was downloading something called ooVoo but it was still working at the time. I think it was working because i was still loged in then when i loged out i loged in the next day and it was taking a long time to load and then it sended me to a website called Freeze.com And telling me to click on facebook again and i did and it still woudnt let me log in and it sent me to the Freeze website again. I tryed to shutdown and restart my computer and wait 24 hrs. to see if it will work after i did that but it didnt work. So i thought it wasnt working because of the dowloading ooVoo so i delted it but it still wasnt working. The other websites i go to works but just not facebook well i can go to facebook but it wont let me log in and sends me to a website to try again but it doesnt work. I really dont know what to do If anyone had a promblem like this and can help me please HELP ME OUT! I have a emachines computer and windows7 with a dell desktop. So I really need HELP on this and i dont know what to do.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 29, 2010 at 05:05 PM
Hello Taylor,

Your account may have been hacked, however before the verdict is confirmed, please clean your temp files, cookies, cache, etc. Try connecting again.

If it does not work, you can always come back here for the ultimate solution.

Regards