Help me recovering my data

Closed
aliferozerana Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 8, 2010 - Jul 8, 2010 at 12:04 AM
 Christ - Jul 16, 2010 at 02:54 AM
Hello,

I have installed a software named as free Folder hider and locked and hide a folder by it.Accidently my hard got formated without unlocking the folder. Now i can't access the folder in my drive. I can't see the folder but the properties of my hard disk is showing used space of the folder. How can i access my folder and how can i see it when its still present in my drive but unable to see.
Please help me because it contains very important data. Please.

2 responses

usually formatting won't make your data lost permanently. But you have encrypted or hididden the folder, then it's hard to say. I know some data recovery programs like Recuva can recover formatted data, don't know whether it will work with your situation. you may look for more help from this posted thread, maybe

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-260337-how-to-get-my-old-document-s-data

best regards
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 9, 2010 at 04:54 AM
Hi,
Let me know what happens when you click on that folder. Is that folder being displayed. Did you check its properties ?