Sony Vaio bluetooth problem [Solved/Closed]

Unite66 - Jul 16, 2010 at 02:34 AM - Latest reply:  kaushik24
- Sep 3, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Hello,

Ive search online and come up with no answers so please can you help me. My latop sony vaio ,model vpceb23fm, OS: windows 7 home premium 64 bit, will not detect my bluetooth headsett or bluetooth phone, the bluetooth is built into my computer, program is (WIDCOMM bluetooth Software, Broadcom Corperation) The laptops brand new just out on the market in
mid june. bluetooth never detected my deviceses, my phone detects the headsett and linked easyly, headsett is logitech

your help is appreciated.

See more 

5 replies

boston.guy22 278 Posts Friday July 23, 2010Registration date September 30, 2010 Last seen - Jul 23, 2010 at 06:31 AM
Thank you
Dear Sir,

You should have your bluetooth driver installed in order to get free of the trouble and the task completed. Please get to the below provided address in order to have the driver download.

http://www.sony-asia.com/...

Thanks in advance.
golfer10 1 Posts Monday July 20, 2015Registration date July 20, 2015 Last seen - Jul 20, 2015 at 08:20 PM
Bluetooth gets knocked out...Happens all the time when there is a Windows Update.
Step #1 - Go to Start - Click on "Shut Down"...wait 20 seconds...restart with start button. Bluetooth will not load.
Step #2 - Go to Start - Click on "Restart" - Bluetooth will be loaded again.
No need to reload drivers
reinstalling the bluetooth driver software for previous version from sony solved my problem of instability of bluetooth after installing windows 10
Thank you
by sony upgrade from vista to windows 7
no support or what so ever from sony ( very bad from sony)

solution is only windows7 32bit
download the vista driverpack at sony for your model
then unpack the zipp files > go to the bluetooth driver folder,
make al setup files compatible with right mouseclick, properties> compatible
only compatible with vista sp1 apply them all,
then push setup > instal proceeds< by the warning that the program is not compatible > click continue and place a mark dont show again.
on your desktop is now a icon wireless bluetoth setting>
double click> find devices> a bluetooth icon appears in taskbar if it find your device double click on icon and it wil show you
for some devices like nokia you nee instal pc uite or newer ovi suite.

pay attention windows 7 64 bit wil absolutly not work
there are no drivers at toshiba site ( driver for bluetooth sony)
there are some but only for the new machines who came with win7 instald
thank you so much sir.