Are the Bluetooth Drivers Up-to-date? If not, please uninstall any existing Bluetooth drivers and then reinstall the Bluetooth drivers. If you need help with downloading the Bluetooth drivers, please reply with the exact System Model Number of your Dell computer.
a. Download the driver at Dell.com:
- 1. Go to http://supportapj.dell.com/... - 2. Click on Network.
- 3. Download the "Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module (Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR)"
- 4. Save the file "R140135.exe".
b. Install the driver:
- 1. Execute the file "R140135.exe".
- 2. Open the folder "C:\dell\drivers\R140135\3100_216".
- 3. Execute the file "Setup.exe".
- 4. When the driver ask you to active your Bluetooth antena, click in "Cancel.
- 5. Open the folder "C:\dell\drivers\R140135\3100_216\Win32"
- 6. Execute the file "Inst.exe".
- 7. Click in "Next" button to begin the installation.
Note: When the software ask you to active the Bluetooth DO NOT CANCEL.
- 8. Open the folder "C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software"
- 9. Execute the file "BTTray.exe". The icon will appear in the system tray (next the clock).
- 10. Click with the right button in Bluetooth icon and turn it on.
- 11. The installation will continue automatically.
- 12. Click in "OK" button to finish