Driver for bluetooth at Dell Inspiron 1564 [Solved/Closed]

Bala - Nov 7, 2010 at 04:51 PM - Latest reply:  shahab
- Sep 6, 2015 at 04:14 AM
Hello,

i would like to install driver for bluetooth for my Dell notebook model no. inspiron 1564 having windows 7.

please respond sooner
See more 

7 replies

Best answer
xpcman 19082 Posts Wednesday October 8, 2008Registration dateModeratorStatus July 12, 2018 Last seen - Nov 7, 2010 at 05:06 PM
Thank you
Dell only has drivers for Windows 7 - 64 bit you will find it here:
http://support.dell.com/...

Good Luck

Thank you, xpcman 5

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1732 users this month

Thanks for the answer, but unfortunately I have tried it. I am having problems with the installation. For some reasons, I cant install it, despite in the BIOS says bluetooth has been enabled.
So I have tried again, to install Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module, but it still asks to use Wireless Switch, but after this, nothing happens. I stuck at this stage every time.
Thank you so much, the link help me to correct my Bluetooth drive. now it is work.
Thank you
Hi!
So I have tried again, to install Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module, but it still asks to use Wireless Switch, but after this, nothing happens. I stuck at this stage every time.
xpcman 19082 Posts Wednesday October 8, 2008Registration dateModeratorStatus July 12, 2018 Last seen - Nov 7, 2010 at 11:10 PM
Thank you
Are you positive you have bluetooth hardware? It is optional on many of Dell's laptops. You can use the "service tag" number on the Dell support site to check the hardware list. If you have the correct hardware then it is most likely an electrical problem with the hardware.

Good Luck
Thank you, I'll try. Thanks again.