Maybe infected

Closed
fje826 - Dec 6, 2008 at 04:43 PM
TheParoxysm Posts 169 Registration date Sunday December 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2011 - Dec 7, 2008 at 11:50 PM
Hello,
Im venezuelan, and i have a problem on my computer, three week ago my computer doesn't want open the programes like antivirus, clean cleaner others..., i have antivirus avg and i can not open it , 'cause my computer doesn't let me, i think that is a virus, and i tried download others antivirus, but the virus doesn't let me open those pages, and i really need your help, you know giving me information about pages which i can download antivirus, some people has told me that i have to install windows xp again, and i have too much information, documents, aplications, in my computer and i don't wanna lose it... thanks.

por favor cualquier informacion sera de gran ayuda , no quiero perder la informacion que tengo guardada en mi pc, gracias de antemano. fray E

1 response

TheParoxysm Posts 169 Registration date Sunday December 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2011 74
Dec 7, 2008 at 11:50 PM
I would love to help you out.

How is it not letting you open/run applications? Does it pop up an error message or do the programs just never open no matter how many times you click?

The more information you give me, the easier it will be for me to find a solution.

Also, don't be afraid to log into your computer via Safe Mode and retrieve your important files, etc in the meantime, so just incase you can't fix it, you don't lose things you need.

Good luck and keep me updated!