There is a problem in my laptop i cant scroll

Closed
Haniya - Aug 5, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 5, 2010 at 03:47 PM
Hello,

I have a question that about a month ago i have installed my new XP. Everything was working fine. But now from 2,3 days since i have used a couple of USB Flash memory on my laptop, there has begun a problem that i can not type. Like when i start typing the cursor keeps on going to the beginning of the line. And on my desktop the mouse keeps on going to the first icon like My Computer. It wont let me scroll on a page up & down. I can not even type my password or anything. It has become a pain for me. Can u help me please!

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 5, 2010 at 03:47 PM
Greetings,

I have made extensive searches to find a solution to the type of issue you are experiencing. You would not believe the number of people who are complaining about this. They are all laptop owners and most Dell Laptop owners.

I found the solution but it is purely electronic and it has nothing to do with the Bios, OS or other software.

If you laptop is still under warranty (there is a 2 year universal warranty) contact the manufacturer. Even if the warranty has expired, you may still have a case against them. In my view, from what I have found out it is definitively a manufacturer's fault.

Good luck