Sony pro stick duo

Closed
jay - Dec 13, 2008 at 06:51 AM
 condor - Jun 20, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Hello,
I bought an 8 gig pro stick duo card (but not sony own one) and my sony camera told me I can take 3200 pictures. When I put the memory stick in my laptop reader, it wouldn't read it, it said it needed formatting. So after saving my pictures with the USB cable I formatted my card on the laptop. But when i tried to use it in my camera it said I can only take 1500 pictures. Why has formatting halved my memory capacity? I reformatted the card in my camera and it went back to 3200 pictures. But I've not had this problem with my other memory cards. I really don't understand
Related:

2 responses

Hi! I've Sony Vaio VGN NR180E. It came with 200GB HD drive, all in single partition i.e; C Drive. Whenever i install new windows vista from the recovery disk it give me only one partition. I create 4 partitions but every time it converts it into one after recovering the windows vista.
Can anybody plz tell me how can i create multiple partitions? I don't want to instal vista from any other disk except one with the recovery.
Me waitin for the solution, thnx!!!
You have to format it to NFTS mode. Beause of FAT/FAT32 mode a directory does not exceed defined number of file.