TOOL BAR GONE

Closed
J - Aug 18, 2010 at 06:50 PM
 me - Aug 23, 2010 at 11:31 PM
Hello,
My toolbar has gone, there is nowhere to click onto on the top of my google page, I just don't know what to do. Please help me.

Julie

Related:

10 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 19, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Dear Sir,

Please right click on the top toolbar and select the specific toolbars that you are actually missing.

Thank you.
Many thanks for the reply Jeff, but I don't have a 'toolbar' to click on the right side. So where do I go, it's driving me mad. What happened yesterday, a box came up with' incredimail' 'asking did I want to update', I clicked on yes thinking it was no, ... my fault, & since then my "Google" has changed, I am really at a lost to what to do. I just can't afford to get someone in to look at my pc.!

Many thanks
Julie
Jeff, when I click on the top right, the word "restore" is not highlighted / is this what I am suppose to be clicking onto.?
sorry, no luck!!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Aug 19, 2010 at 06:41 AM
Hello,

Try this 1.

Press the "F10" key to get back the menu toolbar.

Good Luck.
Hi,

Many thanks for your effort on this, but it hasn't worked out for me,. I think I am going to have to pay someone to look at it. When you say click on F10, where on the page do I do this.? I have tried, but nothing has happened.!

I'll keep trying with this.!

Kind Regards
Julie
STILL NO LUCK, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

REGARDS
JULIE
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Aug 20, 2010 at 07:00 AM
Hello,
try this 1.
Hold the "Alt" key and press "V" ----> then menu toolbar will appears --->in view submenu -->select "Hide Menu bar" option.
Good Luck.
Hi,

I did this, all that came up is "PRIVACY REPORT .... SHOW ALL WEBSITES"

View privacy Summary

Learn about Cookies"

So not sure what this all means.

Thanks
Julie
Julie have you tried looking on the far top right hand side of your incredimail.......you'll see menu, the minimize thingie and the maximize thingie then the x. Anyway, try and click on "menu" that should bring your toolbar back.