Can't uninstall game - GTA -San andreas

Closed
..... - Aug 26, 2010 at 03:56 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 26, 2010 at 04:30 AM
Hello, I recently had a problem with gta san andreas, and because of it, I had to re-install it. but in the middle of the installation, my computer crashed, and restarted. then I deleted GTA from my computer, so I couldn't find it anywhere. when I then inserted the game disk, it didn't ask me to install it, it said I can play it now, exit, or uninstall. when I clicked uninstall, an error came up saying - "setup has experienced an error. please do the following - close any running programs, empty your temporary folder, check your internet connection. error code -5001". I think I already deleted the temporary folder called" temporary internet files", but is there another one, or what should I do?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 26, 2010 at 04:30 AM
Greetings,

You probably have not cleaned many other files such as the registry entries.

Make sure you remove all the files by downloading and running Revo Uninstaller which is totally free.

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4641-revo-uninstaller/

Please let me know how it worked for you, that is if you do not wish for me to throw a curse on your computer.:)))

Good luck