GTA San Andreas will not launch in Windows 7

Solved/Closed
chetanjagkar - Updated on Oct 15, 2017 at 10:56 AM
 ck - Sep 13, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Hello,
I have gta san an dreas. It works in xp but not works in windows 7?
How I can play GTA SAN AN DREAS in windows 7?

Mail address deleted
Related:

7 responses

Some of the comments on here are complete drivel. You CAN get GTA San Andreas to work on Windows 7 to a large extent, the only problem tends to be with a lack of all the sounds. Most of the sounds work, but the cutscene audio doesn't work and neither do a lot of the speech files along with the radio stations.
And no it WON'T freeze every five minutes, someone who said that clearly didn't do any research and is just reckoning they know better. It works fine, I can play it for HOURS without any problems pertaining to lag, or freezing up, it's just the frikkin audio!
makavelirealG
May 17, 2013 at 07:32 AM
well av got the same problem and av tried basically all methods mentioned,created a new user,deleted gta sa.set,reinstalled the program but nuthin's doing.my OS is windows 7 ultimate 64 bit,intel celeron 2.2ghz processor,1024mb of ram.sorry if av deviated from the topic.have you gat any clue marcus?
Nope. That was posted in 2010 my friend, times have changed. Moved on rapidly from that. To be honest better off playing Saints Row 3 or something.
thank you