In Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, it is possible to lock onto the target, to make it easier to track your target's movements. This article will show you how to enable auto-aim in GTA San Andreas for PC.
How to enable auto-aim in GTA San Andreas?
Locking onto targets in GTA San Andreas is not enabled by default in the PC version, instead you need to go to the menu to select this option. These are the steps that you need to follow:
- Go into the configuration Options > Setup Controls > Configuring your Keyboard + Mouse.
- If you still want to enable auto-aiming with the right-click, change the configuration and set it to JOYPAD.
- You can now auto-aim with the right click, although this will temporarily disable the move camera options.
Note: It is also possible to download a mod that will enable this feature without requiring you to be in Joypad mode.
- How to Resolve GTA San Andreas Screen Resolution Problems
- Help me How to lock the door of the car in GTA San Andreas pc game [solved] > Forum - GTA
- How to lock car in GTA San Andreas? [solved] > Forum - GTA
- GTA San Andreas will not launch in Windows 7 [solved] > Forum - Windows 7
- Car door lock > Forum - GTA
- How to add custom music in GTA San Andreas
- GTA 4 fatal error: Resc10
- GTA San Andreas cheats: PS2, PC, Xbox
- Play GTA 5 on PC with a controller: PS3, PS4, Xbox
- GTA Vice City cheats: PC, PlayStation, Xbox
- Make money on GTA Online: easy, fast, glitches
- GTA 6 : release date, trailer, map, leaks and rumors
- GTA 4 cheats: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- GTA 5 cheat codes: for PC, PlayStation, Xbox