Sound problem !!!

Closed
V2ikeMy - 30 Aug 2010 à 10:04
closeup22 Posts 8922 Registration date Friday 15 May 2009 Status Member Last seen 7 October 2010 - 30 Aug 2010 à 11:46
Hello,

I have a Windows XP. I accidentally deleted my sound device and now I have tried everything what I can at least I think so.
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
30 Aug 2010 à 10:44
Hi there,

To fix it you must reinstall the driver,have your driver cd browsed then locate the sound driver and install,

Thanks
No I have not but I will trie
Do somebody know some page where I can find some free sound drivers ?????
closeup22 Posts 8922 Registration date Friday 15 May 2009 Status Member Last seen 7 October 2010 2,099
30 Aug 2010 à 11:46
Hi there,

The drivers are free for download on its manufacturer official website,if unable to find it then provide model of pc will then do needful to give you download direct link.

Thanks