Itunes - Windows 7 Continuous Configuration

Closed
Judith - Sep 27, 2010 at 08:58 AM
 Judith - Dec 21, 2010 at 02:49 PM
Hello,

I'm here quite troubled with a situation that happened with the last new version of Itunes...

I previously had the version of 10.0.0 for Windows 7 and worked just fine, but in the same day that was working fine I had a new update for Itunes 10.0.1.22, and I updated it. But now everytime I open the program, it appears a message saying that is preparing to install and after that, another one saying that Windows needs to configure it.

After that process, the program opens and the songs plays normally. But is still something that wonder if will prejudice the computer after some time.

Plus, I hadn't any kind of virus, honestly it was reformatted 1 month ago and everything is working perfectly, except Itunes right after its new update...

And if I uninstall and install a previous version I really don't think it will work since I had this problem once with another version in another computer and never worked...

Had anyone had the same problem? If yes, how you resolved it?...

Thank you in advance for this!
Related:

1 response

Saman.tha Posts 1382 Registration date Monday May 25, 2009 Status Moderator Last seen September 14, 2015 33
Sep 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Hello,

that's quite strange and although I already experienced a bunch of errors with iTunes I never had this one. One advice that I can give you is to look up the iTunes troubleshoot guide on Apple.com

Hope you'll find a solution.
Thank you for your help!

This may come late but only recently I got a new update of Apple for Itunes and I can say that it was what made it work perfectly again!

But your post wasn't made in vain because your help will be sure useful for further doubts in the future, so thank you for answering!