Windows 7 startup problem

Closed
Shade303 - Oct 8, 2010 at 04:19 PM
 Muhammad Zubiar - Oct 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM
I've been facing this problem ever since i formatted my computer,, at first it loads normally, then just after the windows starts up (right before the Welcome screen), the screen goes black, the computer lights stay on, as if the computer is running normally, but the screen stays black,, i tried to install the graphics driver, i've also tried formatting the computer a few times and changing from x64bit to x32bit,, but no good,, there are 3 ways i use to make the computer work fine:
1) Safe mode
2) running on low resolution mode
3) Restart on command (restarting the computer instead of shutting it down, or pressing F8 and then pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del)

So can anyone please help?.......
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 10, 2010 at 08:10 AM
Hello,

The specific matter is occurring due to some missing system files or still they might be corrupted too. Under such a problem, you have said that you are able to enter in safe mode as stated in the post.

Get to All Programs from there, Accessories, System Tools and carry out a system restore to a date where everything was working all right. This should get the matter solved.

Yet you might lose part of your database. I will therefore advise you to Repair your system using your installation cd.

Insert the CD and restart the computer. Then select Repair. If ever you are missing the installation cd, please get through the below address.

http://ccm.net/faq/8788-create-a-repair-disk-on-windows-7

Try it and if you need further help, please indicate.
This problem happened after i formatted the computer,, and i formatted the computer a few times after,,,changing from 64bit windows to 32bit, and back to 64bit (my current windows),, but the formatting didn't do much tho,,so i cant use system restore, and it wont help to use a recovery CD.....
Muhammad Zubiar
Oct 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM
my Dell m992 is doing that i reduce the brightness and contrast now its working but display is not better.