Sims 3 moving.

Closed
Haley - 10 Oct 2010 à 17:56
SRP-Usagi Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday 8 February 2011 Status Member Last seen 8 February 2011 - 8 Feb 2011 à 19:49
Hello,

I moved 2 of my sims out of the house they were orignally in. When I did this I clicked active household so they would have money. After the sims moved into their new home, it wouldnt let me play the family they left. Can someone help me play that family that the 2 sims left again? (Sims 3)

Thanks!
Related:

1 response

SRP-Usagi Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday 8 February 2011 Status Member Last seen 8 February 2011
8 Feb 2011 à 19:49
Well if you mean using both families at once you can't do that you can only control 1 family in any of the Sims games. If you want to take the two families and put them back together again in one household I can tell you that.