External HD

Closed
Joe - Oct 12, 2010 at 01:43 AM
 Joe - Oct 12, 2010 at 02:10 AM
Hello,

I have a 4Gb External HD Toshiba that has all my stuff in it. I plugged it in my computer recently and it seems to be working properly lights flickering and all. my computer recognizes it. I can even see it in the safely remove icon. However it does not autoplay and when I try to access it from my computer, my computer freezes and shows that its not responding and I have to close the program. Please I need help...
I have windows vista 64 bit..I tried disabling the device and then enabling it, nothing worked tried to put it in a different port also didnt work...keep flickering as if being used..
I would also like to note that Itunes is connected to it..maybe thats the problem
Related:

1 response

Ok, also I found it in the computer management and disk management...If I right click and open it displays a message that the parameter is incorrect. I dont want to format the drive and lose all the data.

Also in the disk management..under file system next to my external drive I see RAW if that helps also its in active partition