Sound

Closed
peezie - Oct 14, 2010 at 07:19 PM
heyjean Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2010 - Oct 14, 2010 at 08:39 PM
Hello, i need help with finding out why my computer won't make any sound at all. i was wondering which adobe flash players do i need to have on a lab top? i hope someone has the answer to my question because it's urgent...

Related:

1 response

heyjean Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2010
Oct 14, 2010 at 08:39 PM
The clear path to solution could be one of the following:

1. Check through Sound and Audio Devices in Control panel if your sound is muted and make sure the sound wave is also above 50%.

2.If this thing is from the beginning or after your system crashed, then:

Visit your PC manufacturers website. And in driver File Dowload area dowload the PC System files.

This is if you have a GEnuine PC - like HP, DELL , etc.

3 If your soundcard is separetely purchased or your pc is assembled , them first install the CD files you got with it and then try above method and download files specifically for your soundcard.

4 NOW BE CAREFULL , if the above don't work, this is THE FINAL thing you can do yourself.

On your desktop there would be a Computer Icon. Right click it, and select Manager.

Now in left pane, select Device manager.

Finally click on Sound , Audio and Game controllers.

And check that all of them are not Disabled or Uninstalled and make sure there status is "Working Properly"