My touch screen wont work

Closed
holly - Oct 15, 2010 at 04:04 PM
 Niki2011 - Jan 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Hello, i have a samsung tocco ultra s8300 but the touch screen has stopped working. i can answer a call by sliding phone up and call dial a number but wont let my call it even by the call button. i can see i have messages but cant read any or get onto menu. i can use all buttons on side of the phone eg turning the volume up but cant use touch screen at all. please help...

7 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2010 at 04:23 AM
Hey, it could be a physical as well as corrupted memory problem, you should definitely send it for repair in order to get the particular source identified and hence get it fixed.
Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2010 at 03:40 AM
Hey there,

Please consider sending it to a Repair Shop for it to get replaced.
mine is doin exactly the same, help. Did you work anything out to help it?
Blocked Profile
Nov 20, 2010 at 04:17 PM
Hi

You need to send it to a repair center and have the hardware be replaced if required or software flashed,

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Phone user 101
Dec 31, 2010 at 09:41 AM
Mine is doing exaclty the same, took it to carphone warehouse and they kept it for three weeks then gave it back without repairing it saying there was "liquid ingress". My phone has never been wet!!
I have a samsung and it is only been playing up recently, the left hand side of the touch screen is not working and it wont pick up any movment when i press the icons... does anyone know what i can do?

Thanks
How much would it cost to repair .. roughly ??