System recovery problem

Closed
Sbevins Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday 24 November 2010 Status Member Last seen 24 November 2010 - 24 Nov 2010 à 01:01
anjana03 Posts 209 Registration date Tuesday 9 February 2010 Status Member Last seen 26 July 2014 - 24 Nov 2010 à 23:14
Hello,
To start, I have an hp pavilion dv6000 series laptop.
So my problem is that my laptop was shut off (thanks to my accident prone gf lol) either durring or right after a system recovery was happening. I panicked with a problem I had last night and initiated the recovery this morning and that's when she accidentally shut it off.

Well when I try to boot the laptop back up, nothing happens. The screen stays black, nothing happens when I press any keys, it's just nothing.. So I need help trying to get something to come up or anything cause right now absolutely nothing is happening and it's just a black screen :(

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Related:

3 responses

anjana03 Posts 209 Registration date Tuesday 9 February 2010 Status Member Last seen 26 July 2014 57
24 Nov 2010 à 01:27
please . enter in bios pressing f2 or F8. then do first hdd and second cd room . and press f10 to save and re start. some time it idea can help us by my exeprince. if u not enter bios or safe mode in ur computer .it means hardware problem. some time recovery consle can,t work at that time we should formate computer for instaling operating system. thanks
Sbevins Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday 24 November 2010 Status Member Last seen 24 November 2010
24 Nov 2010 à 22:51
I tried hitting f2 and f8 and nothing came up at all :(
anjana03 Posts 209 Registration date Tuesday 9 February 2010 Status Member Last seen 26 July 2014 57
24 Nov 2010 à 23:14
i think it is hardwere problem .tech can say looking it(computer) ,what happen . thanks