- Nano tb-w888mi driver for windows 7 64 bit
- Microsoft office 2010 free download for windows 7 32 bit sp1 - Download
- Net framework 4.5 windows 7 32 bit sp1 - Download
- Windows xp sp1 32 bit download - Download
- Microsoft security essentials vista 32-bit - Download
- Windows vista themes 32-bit free download - Download
Dude! Dont do it! you will be even more unhappy. I got the HP HDX16 with Vista 64bit and hated it. Downgraded to 32bit and I am much happier. Besides, when you use 64 bit it will automatically use half your RAM for the OS and leave the other half for you and your programs. so if you have 4 gigs of ram, you will be only usiing 2. For example, if you have 3 gigs of ram with 64bit, you will only get 1.5 gigs to use. Because 64 bit automatically sucks up half the ram. So technically, you will be able to use more Ram with 32 bit, because even though it only sees 3 gigs, you are using 3 gigs. And you can only put in 2 sticks of ram anyway so you cant put more than 4 gigs in either(if using 64bit).