Windows Vista Error

Closed
Morganix007 - Jan 2, 2009 at 05:49 AM
Aadhi Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday December 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2009 - Jan 2, 2009 at 07:15 AM
Hello,

I need some help on windows vista. Recently I entered into a damn site where I wanted to see a video with Milf ( a cast member of Real Chance Of Love) and what I got was some virus. The worst part of this, is that that computer was my wife's. I feel too bad because maybe she'll loose a lot of stuff. The computer says windows\system32\config\system is corrupt or missing. It crashes the internet and programs and it freezes a lot. Is too f-ing annoying!!! Do anyone here knows how to fix this shit without losing anything. I know that the last thing is to erase everything and put windows again. I'll hate to do that because of loosing anything.

Thanks for your attention and any help bring here.
Related:

1 response

Aadhi Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday December 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2009 3
Jan 2, 2009 at 07:15 AM
Hi,
This is the worst part, but unfortunately its not Vista error, as it is a Virus. You try with updated Anti-Virus software (Hope you should have that). We have some cracked software separately for Trojans, Viruses etc. You shall use that (without connecting Internet).
Apart from that you shall try System Restore option, instead of Re-installing the whole OS.

Regards!
Aadhi