ITunes/Frostwire problem

Closed
Melissa - Jan 9, 2011 at 07:45 PM
Mayzer Posts 13 Registration date Sunday January 9, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 20, 2011 - Jan 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Hello,

One day when i plugged my iPod Touch into my computer, iTunes said my iPod was synced to another library(which i have not) and all my music was gone, i cant retrieve it because i use frostwire, what do i do please?!
P.S. I did happen to use someone elses iHome, would that affect it?

Related:

4 responses

Thank you so much! Is Beemp3 compatible with iTunes though?
Mayzer Posts 13 Registration date Sunday January 9, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 20, 2011 1
Jan 12, 2011 at 11:55 PM
well. beemp3.com is simply a website that hosts music. all music is compatible with Itunes. these days the most common format of music is mp3, which gives away beemp3.com once you have downloaded the songs you want simply import them into itunes :) Your email address has been removed for your own security.
Mayzer Posts 13 Registration date Sunday January 9, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 20, 2011 1
Jan 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM
, if you wouldn't mind im trying to get my rating up would you mind clicking the, button +1 i think it is :P
Jan 9, 2011 at 08:02 PM
hi there,
if i were you i would try looking for the source files of your music (meaning the location of your downloaded music) and determining if it is there.
try this and see if you find any music files(.mp3)

navigate to: My Documents > My Music > Itunes > Itunes media.
and search for anything that represents music (artist names etc.)
Also try your frost wire download location (eg. my doc's, downloads)
if you do find your music try and group it all back up and then drag it all to your Itunes library. then re sync your device.

also i don't recommended using frost wire.
if your after music (free/illegal) i would suggest such a site as beemp3.com instead of peer to peer, torrents.
i'm not liable though :P