- Problem installing winxp
- Winxp sp3 download - Download - Windows
- Installing new hard drive windows 11 - Guide
- Installing tar.gz file in ubuntu - Guide
- Winxp sp2 download - Download - Windows
- Disable running or installing downloaded software with invalid signature - Guide
New hard drive? If not did you run fdisk on hard drive then format? If vista is the os on the hard drive it won't let you install over it. If Vista is on there and the hard drive is big enough fdisk partition the hard drive 50/50 then format the new partition then try installing xp as a secondary OS on the second partition. Really don't see Bios holding it back unless the bios is specific for some other OS.