Not able to get the hidden folders

Closed
Panneer - Jan 6, 2009 at 11:22 PM
blinki2000 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - Jan 7, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Hello, I am using Hide files and folders software. It is a trial version, i installed yesterday. While installing the got restarted. After i restarted the system, i tried access the software, it asks to change the default password, i changed the password. Then i accessed the software and added some folders in system to the software to protect, before closing the software my system got restarted again. After i restarted the system i tried to access the software by given the password which i have changed, but it is showing the password is incorrect, and also the folder are not hidden in my system, but if i try to access the folders it shows "Access denied". i also tried to uninstall the software but it is asking the password to uninstall, if i give the password it is showing wrong password. I request anyone to help on this issue. I also tried to delete the software from program files, still i was not able to access the folders. Pls Help. 

Regards,
Panneer

1 response

blinki2000 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 1
Jan 7, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Hi,

have you checked whether your capslock is on ?

if you are not able to remember the password try to install a password retriever software.

otherwise avoid using the software